Bebamour New Style Baby Carrier Review
The hipseat feature of this carrier it allows the baby to sit comfortably for long periods of time. The hipseat also allows proper weight distribution preventing lower back pain and minimizing fatigue for the parents.
It has adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist straps to allow proper and ergonomic fit. It is lined with breathable mesh that is soft and skin-friendly. It has pockets that can be use to store personal items such as phones, money or credit cards.
You can use this carrier in five positions making it one of the most versatile carriers out there. This carrier is really worth your money because it is suitable for babies from 3 months to 36 months of age.
As your baby ages, you can change the position or the way that you want you carry your baby. Inward facing position is recommended when you baby only 3 months old. Starting from 6 months old, you can start putting your baby in a forward facing and backpack position.>> Check out the Bebamour New Style Baby Carrier – Plus Features and Reviews at Amazon
Table of Contents
Price and Main Feature list
Bebamour New Style Designer Sling Baby Carrier offers true value for your money. Here are some of the top features of this product:
- Ergonomically Designed. It has a hipseat and a wide belt support to evenly distribute the weight of the baby in the back region. It has properly padded shoulder straps to aid in baby support and the waistline belt can be adjusted to fit your frame comfortably.
- Skin-Friendly. It has vacuum holes that facilitate air circulation. It also features a head cover mesh that’s completely breathable.
- Easy to Use. The straps are easy to adjust, and buckles are easy to reach. It has pockets for personal items like phones and credit cards so you do not have to lug around an extra handbag for smaller items.
- Baby-friendly. It is secure and it offers firm back support for the baby. This provides a very comfortable position for your baby and allow for longer day trips in the carrier. It also has a hood for babies to protect against unfavourable weather. The carrier also features “noiseless” buckles to make sure that sleeping babies go undisturbed.
- Less Tiring. Because of the design and the support, parents can carry their babies for longer period of times. Babies almost feel weightless when they’re on board this carrier.
Who is it for?
This carrier will suit those who are prepared to sacrifice some comforts for the and versatility for an affordable price point. The carrier is functional and does the job, but lacks the flexibility in design that the more expensive brands have.
This product is most suitable for a mid to large sized toddler where the wearer would benefit from weight being spread across the hips, and not just the back and shoulders.
The frame of the carrier is thin, and not as bulky as other carriers on the market. This makes it very breathable and easier for your baby to handle on those hotter days.
You can remove the frame of the carrier and just use the hip seat if you need to nurse your baby, or just to take the pressure off your arms.
By taking the weight off your back it makes baby wearing possible for those with back problems.
The hipseat makes the carrier bulky in some parts and may not be suited to someone with a smaller frame.
The waistline belt is thin and can sometimes dig into the stomach or pelvic bone if it is not positioned correctly.
This carrier is not suitable for breastfeeding without an additional cover. This would make it necessary to carry an additional nursing scarf or cover on your day out.
Why you should buy it?
If you live in a warmer climate this carrier will help keep your baby comfortable. The fabric hood is also added protection against unpredictable weather conditions.
Anyone with back problems should love this carrier as well. The distribution of weight can provide much needed relief.
Bebamour New Style Designer Sling and Baby Carrier is mid-range baby carrier. It does offer great support for both the baby and the adult users. This is a great carrier for older babies but it is not advisable to use it for smaller babies. Make sure to get the cotton-lined version of the product to ensure baby’s comfort and in order to avoid skin irritation. Some babies will not like the polyester material.
The comparably priced Yokahama Hip Seat carrier is superior to the Bebamour. The design is very similar, but the organic cotton material wins out. Both are in the same price bracket, so you may only prefer the Bebamour if you are a fan of polyester.>> Buy your Bebamour New Style Baby Carrier Here
Click here to see other top rated baby carriers.